You are browsing the E-commerce Systems category...
SeniorCreative has developed some shopping cart software called SeniorStore. This is an easy to use content management system, combined with a simple front-end which you can skin to match the look and feel of your brand. From its early days as a paypal cart add-on its gone on to be very successful in making money for my client's (see websites below).
There is also an online demo here http://www.seniorstore.com.au
Important points about SeniorStore:
• Integrated with google analytics e-commerce tracking - so you can see your best selling products and frequency of orders
• Uses live and up-to-date currency conversion rates
• Stock / warehouse unit counter - decreases when you dispatch orders
• Postage prices grouped for all countries of the world
• The back-end is easy to use and maintain and has help documentation
• The front end is easy to re-skin and customise to suit any brand - contact us for examples of current stores online
• Products being sold can have multiple images or come in multiple options of the same product
• Can be customised to sell all sorts of different categories, ranges and sizes of products
• Build up your customer database and integrate mailing lists with 3rd party html newsletter mailout applications
• Customer demographic and order reports are now built into the CMS
• Set up discount 'offer codes' to entice customers with exclusive special offers
• SSL encryption is used - your customer's details are protected, credit card numbers are NOT stored
• Integrated with eWay - Australia's leading online payment gateway (within your site - no need to leave your own site to visiting external payment gateway)
This system is now working in conjunction with a stockist/wholesale ordering system too.